Share Your College Life In India
Share Your Campus
Share Your College Life In India
Send Your Stories to : campus(at)scholarshipsinindia.com
Campus Life India Education
Share Your Campus In India & Abroad
* Students from IMT Ghaziabad among the World Top 10 for "BCFN YoungEarth Solution" - By Shaila Parbatani - Concept Public Relations India Limited. Three students of IMT Ghaziabad ? Aastha Malhotra, Toshaali Ghosh and Tanya Srivastava are all set to make the nation proud at the 5th International Forum on Food and Nutrition at Milan, Italy on 26th and 27th November 2013. The event is organised by Barilla Centre for Food and Nutrition Young Earth Solutions under the patronage of UNESCO and European Commission. The team shall present their unique digital marketing ideas to combat the paradox of Hunger and Obesity which plagues the world. Read More...
UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES, BANGALORE By Gopala Y. M. - Ph.D Scholar : I am very much overwhelmed to write about my University. UAS, Bangalore established in 1963 spread over 1800 acres in the heart of the Bangalore. The campus covered with 90 percent of greener having almost all the south Indian species of trees. The campus where i am studying looks like heaven particularly in april and may because of gulmohar flowering. when it comes to research and education, it stands second in the country in the research and educations related to agricultural and allied sciences. Read More...
Nutrifest : SPARRC (Sports Performance Assessment Rehabilitation Research Counseling) Institute organised "NUTRIFEST 2013" last week. The students from Human Science Department, JBAS College for Women, organised the event. The event educated the public on food choices and nutritious diet. Special focus was on nutritional needs for sportspersons.
Spoken English : Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama is offereing spoken English course (basic and intermediate) from June 16. Focus will be on grammar, vocabulary and conversational skills. Applications are invited for the course now and the last date for submission is June 14. For more details, contact: 044-28143896
MICA e-learning : Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA) is offering Post Graduate Certificate in Advertising Management & Public Relations in association with Ivory Education. The programme is offered across India and globally through world class e-learning environment.
The duration of the programme is one year. The participants can attend the classes with broadband connectivity at their homes, offices or any other place of their convenience. The classes are held twice a week. Answer to any queries about the program is available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduates in any field from a recognized university are eligible for this course. Ivory Education will also provide placement assistance to those who successfully complete the program. Prospectus and Application form can be downloaded free of cost at www.ivoryeducation.com
Study in Germany : Want to know about admission procedure, programmes, scholarships and all you need to know about destination Germany! Join DAAD for a Webinar on June 11. Reserve your Webinar seat now at: https:// www3.gotomeeting.com/register/529284510. Date: June 11, 2013, time: 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM 1ST. After registering you will receive a confirmation email.
MSc in U.K? The University of Sheffield (U.K.) is inviting applications for MSc Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Management course. This one year full-time course aims to create engineering professionals with strong technical and leadership skills and is intended for all those engineering students who are interested in pursuing a management career within the industry. Holders of a four year bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related course with a minimum of 60 per cent or first class from a reputable university will be considered. IELTS is the preferred test of language. Students with IELTS score of 7 and TOEFL score of 95 will be given preference. The programme begins in September 2013 and the deadline to apply for the same is June 30. More at: www.shef.ac.uk/mecheng/prospectivemsc/indman
* Get Set to College : Academy for Achievers is organising a one-day seminar cum workshop entitled "Get Set to College" for aspiring for engineering students. The purpose of the seminar is to help them to bridge the gap through intensive training programme. The seminar is to be held on June 1,10 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. Venue: 10/241 St Mary's Road, Mandaveli, Chen-nai 600 028. For details and registration contact 044-24951686.
* Slogan Contest : German Academic Ex?change Service (DAAD) is conducting a slogan contest. Selected slogans will be used on their promotional mer?chandise such as t-shirts, bookmarks, etc. The slogan, catchy and short, should be such that we can use often and naturally identify with. To submit your slogans, email: email@example.com The winners get a DAAD goodie bag and much more! The deadline is June 10,2013. Late entries will not be judged.
* Diploma Course : The Sankara Nethralaya Academy (TSNA), Chennai, invites applications for admission to their two year diploma course in refraction and dispensing. Refraetionists (also known as opthamlic opticians) are medical professionals trained to prescribe lenses to improve vision and to diagnose various eye diseases. Eligibility for this course is standard pass in Class XII from any board with good credits in physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology. Application can be downloaded from www.thesnacademy.ac.in. For details, call: 044-4908 6000. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Spoken English : Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama is offereing spoken English course (basic and intermediate) from June 16. Focus will be on grammar, vocabulary and conversational skills. Applications are invited for the course now and the last date for submission is June 14. For more details, contact: 044-28143896.
* Debate For Students : The Chennai based NGO, Nandini Voice For The Deprived , is organising debate for college students on on June 9 on the topic, "Is Indian judiciary over reaching itself?" All college students studying in under graduate, post graduate and doctoral level are eligible to participate in the debate. Last date for registration;- 6th June,2013. Five prizes will be awarded. Interested students should register their name by telephone: 24916037 or by e-mail:email@example.com
* Graduation Day : Alpha College of Engineering celebrated its third Graduation Day recently. Solicitor General of India, Mohan Parasaran distributed medals to academic toppers and certificated to grandaunts. Nearly 400 graduates from Under-graduate and Post-graduate departments of Engineering and Management received their degree certificates during the ceremony held at the Alpha College of Engineering campus. Ms Sruthi.S, from the department of Information Technology, won the Overall Academic Excellence award which carried with it a gold medal, citation and cash prize.
* Cinematography : Mindscreen Film Institute offers six months course on Cinematography and Screenwriting and Filmmaking starting from August 2013. The last date for receipt of applications is May 30. Students can walk-in for free counselling. Phone:044-42108682. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Web?site: www.mindscreen.co.in
* Admissions at XMIE : Xavier Institute of Manage?ment and Entrepreneurship (XIME), Bangalore, is offering AICTE approved PGDM (two years full time) programme. Admission is open for. the programme at XIME new campus at Kochi. Last date for application submission is May 31. Graduates with 50 per cent in Bachelor's Degree and valid XAT/CAT/ MAT/CMAT/ATMA score are eligible to apply. More at: www.xime.org
Share Your College Life In India