Logo Design and Tagline Competition for India Post Payments Bank
With over 1.54L branches across the country, India Post enjoys the love and trust of millions of Indians. The objective of India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) is to provide affordable and useful banking services to people who don’t just have limited access to banks, but might never have banked before. This is true financial inclusion. With a network spanning across every corner of the country, the postal service will now deliver prosperity to rural India as well as semi urban towns.
We invite you to design the visual identity of India Post Payments Bank (IPPB).
Share a logo and tagline that captures the essence of the brand according to this Inspiration Guide, and stand to win Rs. 50,000.
The last date for submissions is 9th July, 2016.
What we want from you:
1. A creative with an original, catchy tagline and logo that captures the essence of the India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) Inspiration Guide.
2. The tagline should be no longer than 8 words in Hindi or English.
3. The logo should be such that it can be converted into a monogram without losing the effectiveness of the communication.
4. Your creative should be submitted as JPG, PDF or PNG along with the open file, with a minimum size of 4” x 4” (inches).
5. A minimal look and feel in terms of colours and fonts is preferred, along with possible adherence to the current India Post identity.
6. Photographs in the logo are not acceptable.
7. Your design should be uploaded here with a detailed explanation of colour codes and measurements.
Out of the total entries received, our panelists will select the top 20 through a detailed evaluation process. From this, top 10 entries will be chosen through MyGov polls. The final winning entry will be decided by the Department of Posts, with equal weightage being given to the Department’s ranking and the rankings obtained through public poll.
For more details & Eligibility, Terms and Conditions please refer the Website : India Post Payments Bank Logo Design
India Post Payments Bank Logo Design